Quick Hidden Braids Hairstyle Tutorial
In this video tutorial I’ll be showing you how to achieve this easy and quick hidden braids hairstyle, it’s a half up look with braids in there. Even if you feel like you really struggle doing your hair, I promise you, you can do this hairstyle. It’s super simple and can be worn with curled, waved, or straight hair. It takes less than five minutes and is perfect for that last minute hairstyle to throw together and get out the door that looks really chic. Great for days when you want to just clip in a few tracks of Cashmere Hair & go… Enjoy! xo
What you need:
- Bobby pins
- Small clear elastics
- Know how to braid!
- Clip in your hair extensions before starting this hairstyle.
- Separate 1st 2 inches of your hair or separate your bangs while styling.
- At the end of the fishtail braid, when it gets too thin to continue fishtail braiding, just continue to braid it with a regular braid style to make your braid longer.
- Use small clear elastics to secure braids for best results.
- Keep braids tight, not loose braids.